Care Instructions for Hand Crafted Gifts
All items are lovingly made in my smoke free home.
Care is taken with each order to be sure you have a unique custom gift for your loved one.
Colors may vary due to differences in computer monitors.
How to care for Kidderbug Kreations
- Some items are small and could be choking hazards.
Children under 3 should be supervised.
- Do not machine wash. To clean, dab gently with a damp towel and air dry.
- Flammable, keep away from open flame.
Hooded towels & blankets
- For the first wash, use the color catcher if one is included.
- Wash with like colors and dry at normal temperature (do not over dry).
- Lint can transfer from the towel to the hood.
- Use a lint brush or tape to remove. Do not use bleach.
Lip balm instructions
- As with any lip balm, don’t use if you are allergic to the ingredients and stop if you develop a rash.
- Keep the lip balm clean and dry and don’t use if contaminated.
We try to have your items as perfect as humanly possible. We do sometimes miss stray threads or pieces of lint on items. You can use a lint roller to remove any lint and a small scissors to carefully trim any stay threads.