Top 5 Gifts for Your Granddaughter
There’s nothing more exciting than seeing your little bundle of joy all grown up and having their own little bundle of joy! You’ve waited a long time to welcome this new precious life into your family and can’t wait to start buying all things pink. If you are looking for a gift that’s as special as she is, here are our top 5 suggestions for a unique, cute, handcrafted gift.
1. Custom Birth Announcement Pillow - This personalized birth announcement pillow is a unique gift both mom and child will love. Choose from an elephant or butterfly and have baby's name and birth statistics embroidered on the 3D ears or wings, making this cute gift even more adorable. The pillow case can be removed for washing and comes with the 12x16 pillow insert. This will be a treasured keepsake everyone will love.
2. Hooded Towel- Make getting out of the bath or leaving the pool much less stressful with a fun hooded towel to dry off with. Soft and cuddly, these will take your granddaughter from infancy up to her tween years.
3. Reading Pillows-Start a new tradition with your granddaughter and encourage a lifelong love of reading. Purchase a reading pillow and put an age appropriate book inside the pocket. Every year purchase a new book for her and read it to her until she is old enough to start reading to you. Even if you live miles apart, you can still do this thanks to all the available technology.
4. Imaginative Play Items- Looking for ways to encourage your granddaughter’s imagination and decrease screen time? There are lots of options available – finger puppets, masks, non-paper dolls. (Remember how you played with paper dolls? These are just as fun, but they are made of felt and don’t rip!) Share your memories with her and make new ones as you play together.
5. Personalized Custom Gift- Give her something that you picked out especially for her and has her name on it. She will love it and you can all have many adventures together.