Your child enjoys exploring something new or different, either physically, emotionally, or mentally. Take your child to a new park or playground. Rotate toys so they are "new." Explore activities around your town.
Helping your child explore the world around him will help him develop lifelong skills. Here are some resources to help.
1. Explore the Great Outdoors With Your Child gives you some steps you can use to guide your child safely in his exploration.
2. Tips on Nurturing Your Child's Curiosity discusses how you can help your child become a life-long learner.
3. 3 Ways to Encourage Natural Curiosity in Kids - these are simple ways you can help your child be curious about the world around them.
4. 13 Ways to Encourage Children Curiosity In Children Most Parents Ignore - these are some great suggestions for exploring new things.
5. 5 Ways to Encourage Your Child's Curiosity - kid's brains thrive on new experiences, and this gives you some easy suggestions for providing your child with new experiences without spending money.
Be sure to check out all the fun imaginative play activities available at Kidderbug Kreations that can help encourage your child to develop their play personality. Masks, crayon holders and other items can enhance their curiosity and are available at Kidderbug Kreations.