Your child enjoys moving and pushing her body to see what it can do. Encourage your child to do full body activities such as playing with masks and capes or sporting activities.
All that motion may be driving you crazy but your child needs to move. Help her find activities that encourage movement. Here are some resources that might help.
1. A to Z Movement Activities for Young Kids gives lots of ideas for activities that use their body in motion.
2. 25 Exercise Games and Indoor Activities to Get Kids Moving -sometimes it’s too cold or rainy to run around outside. Here are some great indoor alternatives.
3. 87 Energy-Busting Indoor Games and Activities For Kids (Because Cabin Fever is no Joke) – Read these! You will thank me for it the next time it rains or snows!
4. 8 Movement Games for Little Kids – get the wiggles out with these activities and help children develop motor skills.
5. Physical Activities for Toddlers That Have a Lot of Energy – it’s easier to find activities for older kids that love moving, but sometimes it’s hard to provide those opportunities for toddlers. This article provides some fun activities for those that have just mastered walking.
Be sure to check out all the fun imaginative play activities available at Kidderbug Kreations that can help encourage your child to develop their play personality. Finger puppets, masks, and non-paper dolls (like paper dolls but made of felt) can give your child some fun props to use while incorporating full body movement and are available at Kidderbug Kreations.