It’s so fun to go to baby showers. The mom-to-be is eagerly awaiting the birth of her little bundle of joy, lots of women to chat with, yummy snacks and silly games are all wrapped up into one big celebration of life. What could be more joyful than that? Being able to take a gift that will bring joy to your heart and a huge smile to mom’s face would be icing on the cake.
Here are 5 ideas that would do just that.
1. Custom Birth Announcement Pillow – This personalized birth announcement pillow is a unique baby gift both mom and baby will love. Choose from an elephant or butterfly and have baby’s name and birth statistics embroidered on the 3D ears or wings, making this even more adorable. The pillow case can be removed for washing and comes with the 12×16 pillow insert. This will be a treasured keepsake everyone will love. (If the shower is before the birth of the baby, a gift certificate can be given, and mom can provide the birth details later.)
2. Lovey – This unique security blanket is made from soft flannel and is just the right size for little hands to hold. Teething babies will love the knotted corners. It will be loved and cherished for many years and go on many adventures with the child. When it needs a bath, it can go right in the washer and dryer. These can also be personalized with birth statistics for an added touch.
3. Sensory Blanket – These super soft ribbon blankets come in a variety of styles, all of which provide various textures for curious hands to explore. Do you think baby will be the next great quarterback? Choose a football sensory blanket in the colors of dad’s favorite team. Is mom a huge Harry Potter fan? Choose one with a Harry Potter theme. Don’t find one you like? Ask for a custom kreation.
4. Burp Cloths – Every mom needs an endless supply of burp cloths. Why not give her some cute ones that show just how special baby is. You can also request custom-made ones to match the nursery theme.
5. Going Home Outfit – Mom would love to have an adorable outfit to bring baby home in. Choose from several options that are as unique and adorable as the new little baby.
Anne from Kidderbug Kreations