There’s nothing more exciting than hearing your child is going to make you a grandma. Grandsons are full of energy and keep you young. Start making memories with your grandson by giving him a gift that’s as special as he is. Here are our top 5 suggestions for a unique, cute, handcrafted gift.
1. Custom Birth Announcement Pillow – This personalized birth announcement pillow is a unique gift both mom and child will love. The elephant can have baby’s name and birth statistics embroidered on the 3D ears, making this cute gift even more adorable. The pillow case can be removed for washing and comes with the 12×16 pillow insert. This will be a treasured keepsake everyone will love.
2. Hooded Towel– Make getting out of the bath or leaving the pool much less stressful with a fun hooded towel to dry off with. Soft and cuddly, these will take your grandson from infancy up to his tween years.
3. Reading Pillows-Start a new tradition with your grandson and encourage a lifelong love of reading. Purchase a reading pillow and put an age-appropriate book inside the pocket. Every year purchase a new book for him and read it to him until he is old enough to start reading to you. Even if you live miles apart, you can still do this thanks to all the available technology.
4. Imaginative Play Items– Looking for ways to encourage your grandson’s imagination and decrease screen time? There are lots of options available – finger puppets, masks, and so much more. Share your memories with him and make new ones as you play together.
5. Personalized Custom Gift– Give him something that you picked out especially for him and has his name on it. He will love it, and you can all have many adventures together.
Other gift suggestions are available at Kidderbug Kreations as well. If you would like to discuss a custom option, please contact us. Enjoy every minute making memories with your grandson. They are a precious gift from Heaven!
If you were blessed with a granddaughter, you can find great gifts for her as well in our article Top 5 Gifts for Your Granddaughter.
Anne from Kidderbug Kreations